South Dakota Nonprofit Association -
Grant Tips Workshop: Finding Common Ground
- May 6, 2008, 9am-4:30pm
Oacoma Community Center, 100 E 3rd St, Oacoma SD
- Workshop instructor Jean Layton has more than 20 years experience as a grant writer, reviewer, trainer and consultant. She is a Certified Fund Raising Executive of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and is a charter member of the American Association of Grant Professionals
- Learn about grant writing from Dr. Jean Layton in this one-day event featuring information on
- Planning for grant activity in your agency
- Finding the money
- Grants climage and culture
- When NOT to apply for a grant
- Do's & Don'ts
- Mission-based grant seeking
- The proposal and its parts
- Resources in researching funding sources
- Trends in grantmaking
- Click here for registration information
SmallBizU.org - Online eLearning Classroom
- Designed specifically for small businesses.
- Seeks to instill a formal business intelligence - the capacity to solve problems, meet challenges, and create valued products.
- No-frills, utilitarian curriculum that provides real-world tools and information.
- Each course delivered via Internet - animated slides with voice-over narration, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, toolsets, and access to a comprehensive knowledge base.
- Focus on "3Ms" - Money, Marketing, and Management
- Visit smallbizu.org/nreca/ for course information